You know that question – the one that asks, “If you could have dinner with six people, living or dead, who would it be?” Yeah, that one. Who would you pick? That’s not rhetorical; I’d really like to know. Comment below with your list if you please. Here’s mine:
- Benjamin Franklin: I bet he was hilarious in life. Plus, he’s one of the founding fathers. I kinda have to have one of these guys on my guest list, or risk being called a bad historian – which I am on my own enough as it is. I don’t need you telling me I am too.
- John Lennon: Because I love him. No, really. I do. I’d love to pick that brain apart and just hang with him. Combined with Ben Franklin, I think it’d be a damn near religious experience. Hey, they kinda look alike…
- Jim Carrey: Don’t be hatin’. I love me some Jim Carrey. I love that he can go from dead serious to wacked out crazy hilarious in two seconds flat. Also, his recent Emma Stone video had me ROLLING!!!!
- Mary Wollstonecraft: Because she’s like the first feminist. She was around during the late 18th century and I can’t imagine what she saw in her life. I’d love to hear about her struggles with being a great female thinker in a male-dominated society. (Read more)
- Sigmund Freud: Can you imagine the hilarity that would ensue from a Franklin, Carrey, and Freud meeting?!? On second thought, he and Mary might exchange a few heated words – I can’t imagine her jiving with him… Oh, what the hell. I’d have him along too.
- Emma Stone: But only if she’d be cool w/ sharing a table with Jim. I love her timing, and I’d just like to hang with a cool chick like her. I may or may not have a little heterosexual girl crush on her…
So that’s my six. Your turn! Comment below babies!!